Now that it is spring we are all starting to dive into our summer wardrobe! We can finally pull out our cute patterns and start to spring up our summer clothes. Many of us have an abundance of shorts, tank top, dresses, and sandals. Here are 10 tips to help you include your summer clothes for this spring.
1) Pull out your sandals and wear them with tights!
2) Wear your patterned dresses with a cute leather or shape jacket!
4) Turn your summery dresses into skirts by adding a sweater or sweatshirt!
5) Try putting a cute long sleeved top or turtle neck under your sleeveless dresses!
6) Add a hint of fur!
7) Wear a crop top with a cardigan!
8) Put a scoop neck under your jump suits!
9) Try tights under your summer shorts!
10) Use your maxi skirts to pair with tops and cardigans.