Men’s Spotlight!March 23, 2015
Amanda Uprichard EverythingJune 23, 2015
Now that it is spring we are all starting to dive into our summer wardrobe! We can finally pull out our cute patterns and start to spring up our summer clothes. Many of us have an abundance of shorts, tank top, dresses, and sandals. Here are 10 tips to help you include your summer clothes for this spring.
1) Pull out your sandals and wear them with tights!
5) Try putting a cute long sleeved top or turtle neck under your sleeveless dresses!
7) Wear a crop top with a cardigan!
9) Try tights under your summer shorts!
2) Wear your patterned dresses with a cute leather or shape jacket!
4) Turn your summery dresses into skirts by adding a sweater or sweatshirt!
8) Put a scoop neck under your jump suits!
10) Use your maxi skirts to pair with tops and cardigans.